The Heart of Business
Everything you need to know about business, marketing and following an inner voice for outer success.
Many people wish to follow their heart’s desire and coach/facilitate the three principles but know little about business or marketing. This can be a real hindrance in ‘getting out there’ or even earning enough money to allow them to get out there in the first place!
This weekend is ‘everything you need to know’ about all the stuff you just don’t – when it comes to marketing.
- How to attract new clients – let’s find what resonates
- How to get paid for what you love doing
- How to get people interested in your website
- How to market yourself on multiple social media platforms
- How to record good audio and video footage of yourself on a budget
- How to position yourself depending on the population you wish to serve
- Branding your business
- Growing a social media following
- Growing an email subscription list
This is everything I would have loved to know before I started my principle based business over a decade ago. I really did not know what I was doing, made lots of mistakes, but eventually turned my business into a six figure income company, basically by doing what it is we will share with you this weekend.
True facilitation comes from our hearts, it’s a resonance, but being able to package that resonance so more people can benefit is more of a skill, and a skill that most people do not have. This weekend is a step by step guide, with lots of time for question and answers, giving the basics on everything you need to know to:
- Know how to get good audio and video of yourself on a budget
- Know how to attract people to your website
- Know how to grow a social media following
- Know how to increase your email subscribers
- Know how to get free images and media to use in your promotion
- Know how to set up a syllabus or curriculum around the three principles
- Know how to brand yourself
- Know how to use Facebook for your business
August 17 - 18
UK: 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
PST: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
EST: 11:30 PM – 3:30 PM
HST: 5:30 AM – 9:30 AM
What You'll Learn
During this course we'll touch on basic, practical things you can start doing RIGHT NOW to build your coaching / facilitating business.
Branding and Building a Tribe
- What’s your passion, who are you called to serve?
- What is your niche? – Let’s find what resonates
- Who are you and what are you saying?
- What is your brand?
- The difference between a personal and business FB page
- How to set up a business FB page
- Growing your social media following
- Knowing the top social media platforms to streamline traffic
- What platform is right for you?
- How and when to post
The Basics of a Good Website
- What to call yourself and how to present your services
- How to attract people to your site
- Growing your email subscribers
- How to sell from your site
- Using testimonials
- Getting good audio and video footage on a budget
- Creating interesting vlogs (video blogs) and blogs (written blogs)
- Where to find great free images and media
- How to find inexpensive designers and tech people to help your business
- How to create content and what programs/sites to use
We are a married couple who’s dream is to help alleviate human suffering and expand personal and global consciousness.
Jules used to be the marketing executive for a Forbes Fortune 500 company, fly round in a private jet, oversaw 40 stores and kicked butt! Jules will be offering her BA in marketing and professional experience in real world applications coupled with finding truth in doing what you love.
For ten years Rudi has run successful coaching and principle based businesses and has been a Director of a six figure income principle based business. The free media he co-created has reached an estimated 1 million people.
Rudi and Jules will be drawing on their real life practical experience to help the attendees, ’get out there’ by learning the technical skills they need to truly be of service to others.
Why Join Our Course?
What Others Have Said...
Here are a few testimonials from some of our clients and their experiences with this understanding.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below are some of the most common questions that are asked about our training and events.
If you have never attended a live webinar before, it’s really easy! Once you sign up you will be sent an automatic email with a Link to join us. All you do is click the link at the specified time on the right day and you are in! We are also available for any technical help you may need (our email information and phone number will be in the email you get once you sign up).